It doesn’t matter what your situation is; we can help. Why did you receive a citation? Was it for not having insurance? Running a stop sign? Speeding? Or something else? We may help you reduce the consequences you face.
When you contact us for help with your traffic violation, we offer several benefits. Our team works diligently to help ensure your insurance rates don’t go up. Other benefits include the possibility of keeping points off your record and helping you deal with a traffic warrant.
Services for In and Out of State Drivers
It doesn’t matter if you live in Texas, or are just passing through. We can help. If you need to fight a ticket, we can represent you in court. You have certain rights. We are committed to helping protect them.
Getting You Back on the Road
What problem are you facing?
- CDL violation?
- Speeding ticket?
- Toll violation?
- Non-traffic violation?
- Traffic warrants?
Regardless of the situation, any of these can impact your livelihood. If you can’t drive, how can you support your family? When you contact us at Jack Byno & Associates, we fight for your rights. We protect your driving privileges.
Serving North Texas Drivers
You can’t trust just anyone with your traffic ticket problem. The founding lawyer of this firm, Jack Byno, has years of experience. Not only has he been serving the area for over 20 years, but he is also a former judge. Offices are located conveniently in Colleyville, right between Forth Worth and Dallas. This makes our services available to anyone nearby. In fact, we serve:
- Collin County
- Denton County
- Dallas County
- Tarrant County
- And other North Texas Counties
If you need to fight a traffic ticket, call us. It doesn’t matter the type of ticket you have received. We can help with any situation including running a stop sign, speeding, no insurance, and anything else. When you contact our team, you may be able to minimize the consequences of the citation you received.
Benefits of Hiring Our Team
What do you get if you hire us? This is a good question. If you hire our team, we represent you for your traffic citation. One of our lawyers appears at your hearing to negotiate for you. We have already helped many clients with their traffic woes. In fact, we have successfully helped individuals avoid driving school, reduce fines, and keep their license. Don’t worry, if you have questions about your case, we can answer them.
Cases We Represent
Some of the cases we represent in the North Texas area are highlighted here.
- Trucker and CDL violations: If you received a ticket, it might put you at risk of losing your CDL. It is imperative you have a good defense to avoid this outcome.
- Speeding tickets: There are many situations where we can help keep your speeding citation off your record. This means it won’t cause your insurance rates to skyrocket.
- Traffic warrants: Avoid being arrested with our help. We can help you take care of a traffic warrant before it reaches that point.
- Standard traffic violations: Were you cited for not having insurance? Or, running a stop sign? If so, call us for help fighting your traffic ticket.
- Out-of-State Drivers: Visitors may also receive a ticket. Did you know you don’t have to come back to the state to fight your ticket? When you choose to hire us, we can represent you at your hearing.
- Non-traffic violations: Even a non-traffic violation can result in your license being suspended. We can also help minors. If you were charged with the possession of tobacco or alcohol, we can help you keep your license.
- Alcohol violations: Did you know that you may lose your license even if you don’t receive a DWI? Alcohol and tobacco charges for minors can result in license suspension. We can help you avoid this outcome.
- School zone violations: If you pass a school bus, or made some other school zone violation, we can help.
- NTTA violations: Did you not pay a toll? Or, make some other toll violation? Do you have unpaid speeding tickets or some other type of traffic fines? If so, we can provide you with professional representation. As a result, we help to protect your rights.
- Driver’s license suspension: A suspended driver’s license is a pain point. However, when you utilize our services, we can help restore your driving privileges. In most cases, this is a provisional license. With this license, you can drive to work, take your kid’s to school, run errands, etc.
Don’t Face Traffic Violation Issues Alone
If you have received traffic ticket or citation, you don’t have to just pay it. You don’t have to just deal with the consequences. We have an entire legal staff ready to help your case and situation. You have rights, but if you want to protect them, you have to call us.
When you call us, we take the time to listen to your situation. We carefully evaluate the ticket and determine the best way to help. We don’t have a cookie-cutter solution for every client. In fact, we customize the services we offer based on your situation.
You also can’t trust just anyone with your traffic citation case. Our team has more than 20 years of experience. Our founding lawyer was also a former judge in the municipal court, which means we have the unique ability to help you avoid issues with your license due to a traffic citation.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Do you need help with a traffic citation? Are you unsure how to proceed? If so, all you have to do is give us a call. We can review your case and determine what options you have. Even if you can’t have your case dismissed, there are other options. Our professional staff reviews everything with you. This ensures you fully understand the situation. As a result, you also know the potential consequences you face. We are dedicated to helping you handle your traffic ticket. Regardless of if you have a standard driver’s license or a CDL, we can help and are just a phone call away.